|We married in 1994 at ages 21 and 24. Three kids later, we are happy and still growing sexually (though time, energy, and privacy often thwart our best efforts).|
a Degreed Nurse
a nutrition & fitness junkie
a total MILF
a Software Engineer
an NPR listener
a total horn dog
About Our Blog
We run this blog together because it’s fun, keeps us focused on our sexual sides, and tosses in a few extra benefits which drive really great sex at times when we need it most.
Our basic blogging rules (many we’ve broken) are:
• Write evergreen content that is continually relevant.
• Be positive, always! No rants, ever.
• No politics, no religion, no sides taken.
• Use humor whenever possible.
• Don’t blog about blogging.
• Publish new posts as inspired, not just to create filler.
Our blogging started back in 2008, we have a few years of this behind us and our archive chronicles discovery of both ourselves and each other.
Content you should expect to find on Dick-n-Jane.com:
• Ideas for improved intimacy and better sex
• Personal confessions
• Erotica for couples
• Professional sex and relationship advice
• Commentary and pointless humor
We hear from readers all the time who love Dick-n-Jane.com for the dialog it creates in their own relationships. This is a point of pride for us and we hope you share what you find here with your lover (and friends)!